Wow, I fall hard. And it pretty much sucks. I know she isn't thinking about me nearly as much as I think about her. Don't try to tell me otherwise, either. Though I thought I had moved on, I feel like the past is repeating itself. I need to not let it bug me so much. But it's so hard. That night was awesome and it seems like it has been dead since then. So I'm guessing it's not what I thought.
Girls are sooooooo confusing lol.

2 comments:
Helooo KG,
You had a good content! I hope this blog will grow and it become a great blog that heve high Page Rank.
My friend, I hoped you always got the sparkling idea for the progress this blog. May your efforts be successful.
From: Ousizch
http://www.ecpassistant.blogspot.com
Hey,
If you ever want to talk to me about your troubles, I am always here and willing. I'm positive I've gone through the same thing before, and I know it's tough. Luckily now I've found someone who will take me as I am and we just clicked. Sometimes its that easy, sometimes it takes a lot of effort. Just don't try to hard. Sometimes you just have to let it find you.
Post a Comment