
Well, the title says it all.
My heart seems to be torn between so many things. It can't decide what it wants. Who it wants would be a more correct term. And your actions ad words (or lack thereof) aren't making it any easier. I guess I will just go with my instincts.
10/17/08-
What an insane day. It started out negative. She didn't talk to me. Again. School was slow but not unbearable. After school was a different story. And of course it all went bad when the authority figure stepped in. The football game had its moments, but we failed in the end. Our field show was crap as well. After, we went to Denny's. So many people showed up and I realized I love them all. That night was amazing and I will probably never forget it.
10/18/08-
I woke up to text messages of you doing that thing you have started recently. I find it so weird that we can't be into each other at the same time. It's either you or me, never both of us. It's frustrating. The day was beautiful and I regret not going outside. I wasted most of the day at home. I watched the episode of The Office that I missed and it was amazing. Don't worry, I saw the good within the bad. BalloonShop is better than Smosh, I decided. We "talked" a little bit, but not real talk. I stayed home from the movies because I knew something would come up. I went to Tess's party and Cam and I were the first one's there. I felt like I was just running around doing nothing the whole time until Josh showed up and we hung out with Shannon and Tara. I thought it was funny how Tara got so attached to Josh. Then Tess's dad told the ghost story. I wasn't very scared because I was too busy wishing you were here so I could hold you. It was cold. Nonetheless, I had a good time.
I feel bad for losing those feelings I had, but you really were being unbearable. Now that you have decided to stop, I wish I felt the way I did before. Maybe if you prove yourself to me, I will start being the way I was before. But then, maybe you will too.

No comments:
Post a Comment