Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Adventures in LA


I went deep into the heart of Los Angeles with J-Corn and Double D today. We spent most of the day stuck in traffic and getting lost thanks to Devin's terrific driving. We picked up their friend Kristen and we went to MI. Musician's Institute is a really cool school for modern music recording and classes. We also went to Amoeba music and I was blown away by all of the music that I was surrounded by. Devin bought some stuff and then we walked to the Arclight theater. Outside they had Batman's bike from The Dark Knight and I snapped some pictures. They also had the Batsuit and Joker's Suit in display as well as the clown masks worn by the Joker's goons. We saw Dark Knight in the Dome which is a really nice theater and it was just as good if not better than the first time. On our way home we got sorta lost again but finally made it back.


I learned a few things that I had never noticed before and I have to say I am disappointed. It is hard for me to understand why people make such self-deteriorating decisions and not regret them. Maybe they just give up on certain parts of life and just don't care anymore. But I feel like I will get more out of life because I did not choose to make those decisions and perhaps the others will not get the blessings that come from making good decisions. And maybe they wont notice at all.

No comments: