
These past few days have been interesting. Tuesday I went to band camp again and the day felt longer because we worked all day instead of getting to konw each other. Jon came to Canyon and drove me and his brother to Subway for five-dollar footlongs. It was cool just talking to him and reminiscing about the concert last week. Wednesday I had a pretty bad fever so I stayed home from band camp. I barely ate the whole day and only just recently found my appetite again. I watched TV and slept which made me feel a little better. This morning I woke up and I didn't really feel sick. After my shower I felt exhausted and I had no idea why. I went to camp regardless but after about an hour of marching I felt really dizzy and had to sit down for a while. I joined back in near the end after I got my uniform fitted (I went down two jacket sizes. WTFlip?). Music rehearsal went really well in the afternoon and it left me very impressed. We have made so uch more progression on this music this year than we did last year. Our first two movements already sound decent and I love the show music this year. We have worked on the drill a little but not enough for me to predict how well are going to do this season. Either way, I know it's going to be a fun season.

No comments:
Post a Comment