Saturday, July 26, 2008

Mall Misadventures


Today started off like a normal, lazy day. My Xbox came so I rotated between TV, computer and Xbox all morning. Very productive, yes I know. I changed the strings on my guitar which was the most productive thing I did all day. My brother told me he wanted to go to the mall to get some stuff and he said he would buy me something if I went with him. Part of the parking lot area was still under construction which was annoying. We walked around for a pretty long time. Hot Topic still remains my favorite store in the entire mall, with vans in a close second. I got a sick shirt that I will keep a mystery until tomorrow :P. Walking around was really tiring. There was this really cool girl at Hot Topic that was into ska music and gave my brother a huge discount on all the stuff he was buying. After, we went to Taco Bell and then to Steven's house for a fun night of video games, swimming and a movie. I am super excited for The Dark Knight IMAX Experience. I just got the chills.


Some Thoughts:

Wasting time is fun, but I know I'm gonna regret it because I have so much work I need to do. School sucks. Well, school is ok but work sucks. I realized that a single similar interest can produce a tiny helpful miracle that just shows that you really can't hate anyone. My really good friends are not afraid to share their thoughts with me. I really strive to make good friends with everyone, which is one of my main focuses in life. If you truly love someone, you can give your life to them without a second thought.


My quote:

"Number One isn't very far from Zero."

No comments: