
Today was really weird. I woke up a little before noon. Erika sent a text message saying that she was too busy to give me my guitar lesson and that was my only obligation for the day. I missed the UPS guy with my fixed xbox because he came while i was asleep. my parents are out of town for a friend's wedding so I was home alone. I wasted the early afternoon hours watching TV, using myspace and facebook and eating candy. I got a few offers to hang out but for some reason shot them down, a decision i now regret. I didn't do anything until my brother and Justin dragged me to Justin's house and I was pretty reluctant to go. We played guitar hero and watched the amazing Hot Rod. It was really boring even though it included two of my loves. I REALLY regretted going when Claire wanted to stop by my house on her way home and there was nothing I could really do. Overall, today was a big waste of time.
It wasn't all bad though. Staying home alone was unproductive but still entertaining. I talked with a few people I hadn't been talking to alot recently. I developed a way to practice jazz guitar chords. I hope tomorrow doesn't turn out like today did though. I think my brother and I are going to go see The Dark Knight in the IMAX experience which will make it my third rime seeing it. I am so addicted I will probably see it many more times before it leaves theaters. Looking forward to a morning of xbox tomorrow. I have been missing it.

No comments:
Post a Comment